our limited lifetime warranty for outdoor furniture
At Breezesta, our objective is to inspire you to customize outdoor spaces and create memories through every season of your life.
• Breezesta warrants to the original purchaser, not transferable, a limited lifetime warranty for residential use and three (3) years of commercial use from the date of original invoice, under normal use and service conditions that products shall be free from material and workmanship defects and will not crack, splinter, chip, peel, or rot or suffer structural damage, including from insect infestation.
• Breezesta products are made with UV inhibitors and stabilizers to minimize fading and are warranted not to fade for three (3) years; however, upon sun exposure all colors will fade to some degree over time. To minimize fading, keep product covered or out of direct sunlight when not in use, and use cushions where applicable.
• Hardware used in assembly of Breezesta products is warranted not to break for a period of five (5) years of residential use or three (3) years of commercial use.
• Hardware is warranted not to rust or corrode from the effects of weather for two (2) years. Proper maintenance of hardware will reduce weathering effects, particularly in coastal areas. Please see the Care & Maintenance Guide on Breezesta.com for full care and prevention details.
• Mechanical hardware used to create motion as in swivel, rock, or glide is warranted for a period of two (2) years against breakage.
• In the event of rust or corrosion replacement hardware will be provided free of charge.
The cushions are not covered under Breezesta’s warranty. The cushions will be covered under the cushion supplier warranty and only residential use is covered. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your cushions.
fire & ice table
The fire components used in fire pit tables, including burners, ignitions, electronics, and glass guards, are not covered under the Breezesta warranty. These parts are covered under vendor’s OEM warranty. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your fire and ice table.
• Assembly or handling of products, including labor and assembly costs, or defects caused by improper assembly.
• The application of paint, varnish, or other coating or chemical not approved by Breezesta.
• The application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, or fire.
• Color or pattern variances between any new replacement parts or pieces or other pieces. We will occasionally discontinue or modify products and colors. If the original product or color is not available, the warranty replacement will be made at Breezesta’s discretion.
• Damage beyond material and workmanship defects, including, but not limited to, negligence, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, accidents, acts of God (fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental conditions (mold, mildew, etc.).
• Staining caused by rusted or corroded hardware or foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.) or normal weathering.
Breezesta’s liability with respect to the product(s) shall not under any circumstance exceed the purchase price, or that portion of the price allocable to damaged or defective parts or components; thus, the product, part, or component may only be fully replaced one time under the warranty period. Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is void in the event of abuse or neglect. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.
For service under this warranty, contact the Breezesta dealer from which you purchased the product. When submitting a claim, you will be required to submit a written description of the defect, along with a photo and proof of purchase receipt including the date of purchase. Once documentation has been received, reviewed and if approved, hardware, parts, or product will be shipped to the dealer from which you purchased the product.